Have you heard the term abundance mentality or abundance mindset? What is it and how can it guide us? An abundance mindset is the concept in which a person believes there are enough and can give away their creativity, love and joy with others.
I contrasts Abundance with the scarcity mindset (i.e., destructive and unnecessary competition), which is founded on the idea that, if someone else wins or is successful in a situation, that means you lose; not considering the possibility of all parties winning in a given situation.
Fostering an abundance mindset has become widely recognized as a beneficial endeavor in personal and spiritual development. The prevailing belief is that creating an abundance mindset allows you to:
- Live an unlimited, full, and satisfying life
- Exude happiness despite circumstance
- Give and receive affections and items of high value with ease
- Feel plentiful, creative, and inspired
- Take full advantage of and enjoy new opportunities that come your way
- Create memorable and meaningful life experiences
- Feel secure and confident in your life endeavors and create successful outcomes
Join me on Sunday, October 27th, at 11am to discuss and share ten ways to become and create an Abundance Mind/Heart set.